Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Collaborative Dinner (trying not to look at the news of the Wall Street correction)

They did not get the memo in Michigan that it is SUMMER.  It is getting in the 40’s at night here, the wind is gusting to 30mph, and we are just glad we are in a protected port.  I know that we are suffering because I jinxed us with gloating about the weather earlier in the month—I am sorry, sorry, sorry.  So last night we got with our buddies and fixed a fabulous dinner onboard Kat in the Hatt.  Grilled chicken/peaches/corn on the cob were on the menu and we had great fun.  Today our friends are taking off in rented car to Mackinac Island to celebrate Kat’s birthday and Fitz and I are holding down the fort here in Grand Haven.  Later this week the weather is supposed to turn and now that I have apologized to the weather gods maybe we will be able to get underway.
AJ and Amy from Gimmetime

Kat and Richard from Kat in the Hatt (I know the Auburn hat--Loopers take in all kind)

Fitz and I --notice the flag flying in the background

Fun night

No comments:

Post a Comment